1. Solicitor partners (sole practitioner, member or director)1.
2. Age range 45 - 54
3. Gender identity Woman Transgender (gender identity different from your registered sex at birth)No
4. Disability (according to Equality Act)No.
5. Day-to-day activities limited due to health problem or disability lasting at least 12 months No
7. Religion or belief Prefer not to say
8.Sexual orientationHeterosexual/straight. 9. School type from 11 to 16UK State-run or state-funded school 10. Highest level of qualifications achieved by either of your parent(s)/guardian(s) by the time you were 18 No formal qualifications 1
11. Work of the main/ highest income earner in your household when you were aged about 14 Occupations such as: motor mechanic, fitter, inspector, plumber, printer, tool maker, electrician, gardener, train driver Semi-routine manual and service occupations such as: postal worker, machine operative, security guard, caretaker, farm worker, catering assistant, receptionist, sales assistant Routine manual and service occupations such as: HGV driver, van driver, cleaner, porter, packer, sewing machinist, messenger, labourer, waiter / waitress, bar staff
12. Primary carer for a child under 18 No 14. Time spent providing unpaid care for those with long term physical or mental ill health caused by disability or age No